San Jose – March 13, 2019 – WCP’s Managing Partner & Managing Director, Rudy Burger, spoke today at the Embedded Vision Alliance Vision Industry and Technology Forum. His presentation, entitled “What’s Changing in Autonomous Vehicle Investments Worldwide – and Why”, covers the following:
- Sector investment trends
- Geographic investment trends
- Venture vs. corporate investment trends
- Massive growth of $$ into the autonomous vehicles sector (still no revenue)
- Trends of no of new companies being started each year
- The decrease in the number of new AV/ADAS companies being formed in 2018,with the majority of investment going into later stage rounds for more mature companies.
- Trends of average round size by year
- AI companies partnering with OEMs (and massive amounts of $$ being invested)
- LiDAR bubble
- Semiconductor AI processors
To read Rudy’s full presentation please click here.
About Woodside Capital Partners
Woodside Capital Partners is a leading global, independent investment bank that delivers world-class strategic and financial advice to emerging growth companies in the technology sectors. With a strong track record in M&A, strategic partnerships and private placements, Woodside Capital Partners has been providing worldwide investment banking services since 2001 with leading domain experience in software, Internet services, digital media, electronics, communications and materials. Securities transactions are offered through Woodside Capital Securities LLC, a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC. Woodside Capital Partners International LLC and Woodside Capital Securities LLC are affiliated companies.
NOTICE: No information herein is a recommendation that any particular individual should purchase or sell any particular security in any amount or at all, and is not a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell from or to any particular individual.