In this webinar, we are joined by a panel of senior executives from Stryker, Palo Alto Networks, and Online Business Systems to discuss Cybersecurity in Healthcare. Each will be sharing their perspectives and insights on security challenges and solutions specific to healthcare and practical steps to integrate an appropriate level of security in daily workflows.
- Amit Mahadik – Senior Director of R&D, Global Software, Stryker
- Steve Levinson – Vice President of Risk, Security, and Privacy, Online Business Systems
- Xu Zou – Vice President of Network Security, Palo Alto Networks
- Juliesta Sylvester – Managing Director, Woodside Capital Partners
- Nishant Jadhav – Managing Director, Woodside Capital Partners
- Sam Sirell – Associate, Woodside Capital Partners
You can read the presentation here.
Rudy Burger and Andrew Bright talk about Computer Vision and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
WCP Managing Partner Rudy Burger and Managing Director Andrew Bright share their thoughts on what’s happening in their respective industries and the possible trajectories that these industries might take.
In this video, Rudy discusses Computer Vision:
- The application of AI and other factors that contributed to computer vision breaking out as an industry.
- Which other sectors where computer vision has made significant developments in.
- The impact of mainstream computer vision adoption on privacy.
- A comparison of venture capital funding for computer vision startups then and now.
- Thoughts on recent exits in the computer vision industry and on the future.
And Andrew discusses the Industrial Internet of Things(IIOT):
- What digital transformation means in relation to IIOT.
- Current concerns that might be holding back the growth of the sector.
- Advice for IIOT startups.
- Considerations between acquiring an IIOT company versus licensing their technology.
Embedded Vision: “Where’s The Money?” – presented by Rudy Burger at the 2020 Embedded Vision Summit
WCP is pleased to share Managing Partner Rudy Burger’s presentation, “Embedded Vision: Where’s The Money?”
The presentation covered:
- Embedded Vision and Visual AI Industry Map
- Computer Vision Market Growth Forecasts
- Segment and Industry Trends, Statistics
- Company and Investor Profiles
- Industry M&A Activities
The presentation covered:
You can read the presentation slides here, or watch the video below.
The 2-Minute M&A Advisor
WCP is pleased to sponsor our new video series, The 2-Minute Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisor, hosted by our very own Kelly Porter, who is one of the industry’s top investment bankers.
Kelly, who is Partner, Managing Director and Co-Lead of Software and Internet Services, advises software and internet services companies on M&A and strategic financing transactions. He has participated in dozens of transactions, including financings, acquisitions and IPO’s. He is also the organizer of MASiV: The M&A Silicon Valley Gathering, the most exclusive conference of top corporate development executives from the largest internet, software, mobile, technology and entertainment companies.
WCP’s video series is created for emerging growth CEO’s, Board Members, and others who are interested in preparing companies for liquidity events that optimize returns.