Palo Alto – March 5, 2021 – WCP is pleased to share our Industry Report: ZTNA SASE – The $50B future opportunity: Cybersecurity at the Edge, authored by Managing Director Nishant Jadhav.
This report on cybersecurity at the edge provides an overview of the market, its drivers, its structure, start-ups as well as established players. It is intended to be used by start-ups and growth-stage companies, Venture Capital & Private Equity companies, as well as Corporate Development teams and provides key information to assist those developing and implementing cybersecurity strategies.
- This report covers in some detail:
- Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Over 30 start-ups & growth-stage companies from the above technology sectors are profiled in detail towards the back of this report. We’ve tried to highlight companies that are not covered by other analyst reports in order to showcase the depth of the market.
- Follow-up reports are foreseen to cover additional cybersecurity at the edge topics:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) for users and applications
- Cross-layered Detection and Response (XDR)
The author, Nishant Jadhav, is a Managing Director at Woodside Capital Partners, with over two decades of experience as a CEO, CRO and CPO at private and public companies the cybersecurity space.
You can read the full report here.
Woodside Capital Partners is the leading corporate finance advisory firm for tech companies in M&A and financings in the $30M-$500M segment. The firm has worked with the best entrepreneurs and investors since 2001, providing ultra-personalized service to select clients. Our team has global vision and reach, and has completed hundreds of successful engagements. We have deep industry knowledge and extensive domain experience in the following sectors: Autonomous Vehicles and ADAS, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud/Enterprise Software, Cybersecurity, Digital Entertainment & Lifestyle, Health Tech, Internet of Things, Marketing Technology, Networking / Infrastructure, and Robotics. Woodside Capital Partners is a specialist in cross-border transactions, with extensive relationships among venture capitalists, private equity investors, and corporate executives from global 1000 companies. More about Woodside Capital Partners here.
Questions? Contact Katie Elizabeth, Head of Marketing, Woodside Capital Partners at email@example.com