Palo Alto – November 17, 2020 – Rudy Burger, Managing Partner of Woodside Capital Partners, shared his presentation at Autosens Detroit 2020: “Global M&A and Investments in the ADAS and AV Sensor Sector.”
His discussion points included:
- Introduction to WCP
- Automotive Global Light Vehicle Sales (YoY)
- Dow Jones vs. Automotive Stocks
- Automotive Camera Modules (2015-2025)
- Automotive Radar Module Volumes (2010-2025)
- Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- Private Companies Tracked in Sector (173)
- Top Equity Funded Business Models (All Time)
- Sector SnapShot (2010 – 2020)
- Best Funded Private Companies
- Investment Trend By Sensor
- Most Active Corporate Investors
- Most Active Venture Investors
- Largest AutoTech Corporate Acquisitions (2015-2019)
- Automotive Sensor Company Acquisitions
- Summary Observations
- Autonomous Vehicles – Where Are We?
To download the full presentation, click here.
About the Organizations
Woodside Capital Partners is a leading global independent investment bank delivering strategic and financial advice to emerging growth companies in the technology and digital health sectors. With a strong track record in M&A, strategic partnerships and private placements, Woodside Capital Partners has been providing worldwide investment banking services since 2001. Woodside Capital Partners has offices in Silicon Valley and London, and leading domain experience in software, Internet services, electronics, communications, materials, and life sciences.
AutoSens, the international award-winning Automotive Sensor and Perception Conference & Exhibition, is an event that facilitates an open forum for the most important conversations in autonomous vehicle technologies to be discussed, debated and shared.
Phone: +1 415 525 2303