Palo Alto – September 3, 2020 – WCP’s Managing Director Mark Bagley and Managing Partner Tricia Salinero shared their insights and some industry secrets at SaaStr Annual 2020 with their presentation: What No One Tells You About Selling Your Company for [Hundreds of] Millions or More.
Their discussion points included:
- Selling your Company
- I’m Doing GREAT- and a Buyer Comes Knocking
- Selling your Company is a Full-Time Enterprise Sales Job
- Which Companies Belong In Your Funnel
- What are the Signs that the Buyer is SERIOUS?
- The Acquirer
- What is a Corporate Acquirer Looking For?
- What is a Financial Acquirer Looking For?
- What Makes a Company Easy to Digest
- Drivers of an Enhanced SaaS Valuation
- Elements that Factor in a Valuation
- The Negotiation
- Have a Strategy
- I Already Have an Offer, Do I Need an Advisor?
- Top 6 Attributes of a Good Advisor
- The Selling Process
- Top 7 Considerations When Selling Your Company
About the Organizations
Woodside Capital Partners is a leading global independent investment bank delivering strategic and financial advice to emerging growth companies in the technology and digital health sectors. With a strong track record in M&A, strategic partnerships and private placements, Woodside Capital Partners has been providing worldwide investment banking services since 2001. Woodside Capital Partners has offices in Silicon Valley and London, and leading domain experience in software, Internet services, electronics, communications, materials, and life sciences.
SaaStr is the world’s largest community of SaaS executives, founders, and entrepreneurs. Their goal is to help everyone get from $0 to $100m ARR with less stress and more success. They do that with a combination of industry-leading content and community connections. SaaStr has been named one of the Top 100 Blogs for Entrepreneurs by Forbes and one of the 50 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs by Inc. Magazine, and a Top Writer on Quora six times. Founder Jason Lemkin has been named by Business Insider to the 32 Most Powerful People in Business Technology.
The SaaStr Annual is the largest non-vendor event in the industry, with 15,000+ attendees from all across the world coming together each February in the SF Bay Area. And SaaStr Europa brings 3,000+ SaaS execs, founders and VCs together to Paris every June.
To view the full video, click here.
Phone: +1 415 525 2303