Palo Alto – February 19, 2023 – Woodside Capital Partners is pleased to share our Tech M&A February 2023 Newsletter, covering the following, and more.
- We believe that favoring cost-cutting and financial engineering over making serious investments is the wrong approach.
- Other economic indicators such as corporate profits, cash on hand, and unemployment paint a favorable picture.
- We expect 2023 to be a healthy year in M&A – in volume of transactions, if not in cash transacted.
- EOs, CFOs, and Directors need to get comfortable with taking risk and experiencing a certain extent of loss in exchange for the promise of significant future growth.
- Although “global uncertainty” is the buzz phrase of the moment, the best corporate leaders will look past market anxiety and build their companies into new markets via acquisition. 2023 is expected to produce a virtuous combination for strategic acquirers that will include an avalanche of prospective targets combined with more affordable equity pricing.
You can get WCP’s full February newsletter by clicking here.
Woodside Capital Partners is one of the leading corporate finance advisory firms for tech companies in M&A and financings in the $30M-$500M segment. The firm has worked with some of the best entrepreneurs and investors since 2001, providing ultra-personalized service to select clients. Our team has global vision and reach and has completed hundreds of successful engagements. We have deep industry knowledge and extensive domain experience in the following sectors: Autonomous Vehicles and ADAS, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud/Enterprise Software, Cybersecurity, Digital Entertainment & Lifestyle, Health Tech, Internet of Things, Marketing Technology, Networking / Infrastructure, Robotics, Semiconductors, Batteries, and Energy Storage. Woodside Capital Partners is a specialist in cross-border transactions, with extensive relationships among venture capitalists, private equity investors, and corporate executives from global 1000 companies. More about Woodside Capital Partners here.
Questions? Contact Kelly Porter, Lead Managing Partner, Woodside Capital Partners at email@example.com.